Casino Games at Chelsapalace

Online Blackjack: All About Aces

Blackjack as a card game has evolved from its origins in ancient China to what we know today. Back then, this game was played using paper currency as the game’s playing cards as well as the stake. Can you believe that? Anyway, that’s beside the point. The point is the game’s evolution including the playing cards used to play online blackjack.

If you are a blackjack player, then you already know which cards you need to land a win. One of the cards is the ace. This card can be a devil if the dealer has it and you don’t. However, it’s reason to celebrate if you have it and the dealer doesn’t. it’s better if the dealer wins without you knowing they have an ace up their sleeves than when you can see the card facing up.

Online Blackjack: All About Aces

The Ace facing Up for the Dealer in Online Blackjack

This is a cause for alarm for you as a player. This is because the possibility of the dealer busting is next to zero in this scenario. You are looking at something around 16% this is assuming that he has no blackjack. What this means is that your chances of winning are the remaining 84%, which is quite high don’t you think?

The other time, the dealer will have a blackjack such as an ace with a picture only that this time 7.5% of the time the dealer’s hand will have a value of about 17 to 21 and not a blackjack.

How to Play Online Blackjack with the Above Odds

With the above odds stacked against you, it’s true that it can get quite hot and sweaty in the room. However, you can always flip the tables in such scenarios and this is how. First of all, you know what the dealer’s odds look like in terms of busting and they are slim as mentioned earlier. This means that the dealer will probably end the game with a good hand.

With the above information, you can play the remainder of the game in a way that minimizes damages to your pockets:

  • Online blackjack games usually have a surrender option. Hit the surrender button while you can. This will allow you to fold and get half your wager back. If the rules say that the dealer hits hard 17, then surrender hard 15.
  • A hand with a value between 12 and 16 is not good. You are probably going to bust. So instead, hit to minimize losses.
  • Only double down if you have a double or single deck game, a total of 11 or if you are playing a 6 or 8 deck game if the rules permit the dealer to hit 17.
  • Hit against the ace t get a hard 17 – 21 or soft 17 – 21. Also, don’t stand with soft 13 – 18.
  • Never split pairs apart from the aces as well as 8s.

If the ace appears in your hand, this is how you go about it:

  • Don’t play the game with anything less than 3:2
  • If you land a soft 13 to 18, then double down against the dealer’s 5 or 6.
    Split the aces.

Always remember that in online blackjack, a penny saved is a penny earned.

Chelsea Palace – An online gambling destination that everyone adores

Chelsea Palace is a fantastic online casino that offers gamblers a wide variety of games online including online Roulette, Online slots, mobile casino games and much more. So, you have a wide variety to choose from, meaning that boredom will be a thing of the past.

In addition, Chelsea Palace offers a state-of-the-art website that offers interactive interfaces on all devices. So, if you don’t have an account create one today.

Rate this post

Blog Summary

Blog Name: Online Blackjack: All About Aces

Posted On: 11/09/2018

Author: Robert Bowron

Rate this post