Count Duckula was a popular cartoon character present on the British telly during the late 1980s to the early 1990s. Now, the character- a comedy villain by the way- has been resurrected and given a slot of its very own to thrill players with. Present is a list of bonuses that would require all of this week to properly list, as well as fast-paced action, and well-drawn, engaging graphics.
Do read on for more details.
Quack Along With Count Duckula!
It is laid on five reels, three rows and a fixed payline of forty. The setting is a graveyard, with a castle looming in the foreground. Playing cards make up the low-value icons here, while the high values comprise Count Duckula’s massive organ, his castle, his coat of arms, a bat and an antique clock.
A stake driven through the heart performs as the wild and replaces all other icons when forming winning combos, apart from the bonus icon.
Base Gameplay Bonuses– during spins in the base game, Igor or Count Duckula himself will show up on the reels and reward players with any one of the following bonus features:
- Duckula Wilds– here, Duckula changes into wild icons that show up on multiple reel locations.
- Igor Mystery Potion– here, Igor leaves some icons/potions on the reels, with these forming matching icons.
- Nanny Colossal Wilds– here, Nanny assigns a 3×3 colossal reel wild to the reels.
- Duckula’s Winged Respin– here, Duckula’s bats help uncover the jackpot icons present on the reels.
- Wall Of Fame– by landing the Count Duckula bonus icon on any reel position, players get access to any one of the following five bonus features:
Tombstone Bonus- here, players are required to pick from the displayed tombstones in order to earn cash awards.
- Ancestor Bonus– here, players must pick from the displayed window frames in order to uncover varied win multipliers. Discovering a trio of Duckula icons leads to players accessing the Super Bonus feature. But a pick which shows Dr Goosewing- ends the Ancestor Bonus round.
- Dr Von Goosewing Free Spins– this bonus awards ten free spins, along with sticky wilds that remain in place for the duration of the free spins feature.
Wild Heart Free Spins- this awards 10 free spins, with the said spins taking place on a 4×5 reel set equipped with 20 paylines. By collecting wild hearts during this bonus, an 11th spin is triggered where these collected icons become wild icons.
- Duckula’s Big Money Bonus– here, a wheel of fortune is presented, upon which Count Duckula is tied up. Varied cash prizes can be won, with the feature ends when the wheel lands on a previously chosen segment.
Raid Fire Cashpot- this feature is usually awarded in the Wall of Fame bonus but can be triggered more readily when the meter is filled with tomato sauce.
To Sum Up
This slots game appears to have it all and is so crammed with features that players will be probably unable to take a break for a breath while spinning it up!