Mexican Wrestling has its own arcane rules, regulations and tradition and is the setting for the El Jackpotto slot from Blueprint Gaming. On hand are colourful graphics and a roster filled with a head slam and chokehold-worth of bonus features!
Do read on for more details.
Roll and Shake It With El Jackpotto!
The slots game has five reels, three rows and a fixed payline of twenty-five. The background is a small and peaceful Mexican town, while the reels spin against the side of a red-roofed caravan that’s apparently a living part of the travelling show of wrestlers. Playing cards form the low-value icons with the high values being comprised of the game’s logo, a pinata, a champion’s belt, a colourful skull and musical instruments.
A chilli pepper wearing a sombrero and with a moustache in place performs the role of the wild. It replaces all others when forming winning combos, apart from the bonus icon.
The Ultimate Luchador Bonus- By getting a trio and up of the bonus icon on any reel position, the Ultimate Luchador bonus gets activated. Players then get to spin a Wheel of Fortune, and so uncover any one of five bonuses. Landing four of the bonus icon to trigger the feature sees the removal of the weakest feature- Spank That Ass. With five of the bonus icons landed, players are instead taken straight to the most lucrative feature- The Big Money Bonus.
Here are the five features of the Ultimate Luchador Bonus:
- Spank That Ass– Here, players are required to pick and choose from the available pinatas, till El Jackpotto himself makes an offer you can either accept or reject.
- Pound For Pound– Here, you can make picks from the available bronze, silver and gold belts in order to win cash awards and progress towards the Big Money Bonus feature.
- Rocket Free Spins– This awards 5 free spins. During such spins, the appearance of El Jackpotto next to the reels will see players being rewarded with random wilds.
- Ready To Rumble Free Spins– This is a free spin round where players are required to triumph over opponents in order to progress to the next more lucrative stage. If all opponents therein are beaten, progress to the Big Money Bonus feature is assured.
- Big Money Bonus– This awards free spins, during which players are obliged to gather enough icons with which to get the lucrative Super Wheel spinning. Following a spin, players are obliged to make picks from pinatas that will see them either awarded another spin or dumped from this bonus round. When the Big Money bonus has been triggered, players can gamble in order to achieve a more lucrative one, or get a hefty cash prize.
Apart from the bonuses listed above, there are a few others that are randomly activated. These are listed below:
- Chilli Wilds– Adds extra wilds to the reels.
- Mustard Wilds– These just like real mustard “drip” down and can form stacked wilds.
- Tomato Sauce– This results in tomato sauce being thrown onto the reels, with these resolving into matching icons.
- Colossal Fart Spin– Here, a colossal icon gets farted to the reels.
- Fart Shuffle– Here, a strong fart rearranged the reels in order to form a guaranteed win.
- Bonus Boost– Here, lots of bonuses get added to the reels, in order to boost the chances of triggering the bonus features.
The El Jackpotto slot is colourful, exhilarating, has an RTP of 96.00% and is as feature-packed as a Mexican market! Overall, this slot is very much worth spinning.