Kingdom of Wealth
For some reason, slots set in the middle ages are popular with players everywhere. One more has made an appearance and is a Blueprint Gaming product called the Kingdom of Wealth slots.
Apart from themed icons, there’s a levelling up bonus feature worth getting into character and investigating!
Read on for more details of what’s available.
Richly Get Rewarded With The Kingdom Of Wealth Slots!
The Kingdom of Wealth slots online comes with 5 reels, 3 rows and fixed paylines of 30. The setting is an open field under blue skies, with siege engines and the like to be seen at the left. At the right of the reels stands the throne areas, and these will be explained in some detail later on. Playing cards are the low-value icons in the Kingdom of Wealth slots. As for the high values, these are made up of the game’s logo, in addition to a trio of distinct royal crests that feature images of a pig, lion and shield.
A gloved fist performs the role of the wild icon here. It replaces all the other icons when forming wins, apart from the Barbarian, Monk, and Queen bonus icons.
Levelling Up- by applying themselves to the gameplay, players can progress from a lowly serf and become a king. Levelling up to this final stage requires the accomplishment of some feats like:
- Commoner – 5 consecutively won spins.
- Merchant – 10 consecutively lost games.
- Sheriff – wins are achieved on all the featured reels.
- Knight – wins must be landed on all paylines in the base game.
- Baron – requires a gallant win over the Queen.
- Duke – requires a gallant win over the Monk.
- Viceroy – requires a gallant win over the Barbarian.
- King Regent – requires a gallant win during the glitzy Royal Respin.
- King – the Battler Bonus must be activated.
The Throne Bonuses- should the Monk, Barbarian or Queen appear in the provided throne spaces on the 1st, 3rd and 5th reels, the following can happen:
Character Reel Games
- The Queen Appears On The 1st Reel– the icons on the reels are made identical via the action of magical hearts.
- The Monk Appears On The Third Reel– holy wilds get placed on the reels and expand in place.
- The Barbarian Appears On Reel Five– the reels are adorned with colossal 3×3 Barbarian wilds.
- Battle Bonus– this is activated when there is a trio of different characters present in the aforementioned throne spaces. Players can pick from among shields for the chance of boosting the current win or triggering a respin of a character reel. Picks are permitted in this pick-and-win bonus round til a “Surrender” shield is found.
- Royal Respin– these are activated when players land any trio of identical icons right in the featured throne spaces. This is a pick-and-win bonus round, with respins being granted that have enhanced win probabilities.
The Kingdom of Wealth slot is rich, detailed and a little complex. Overall, it packs lots of goodies and is worth getting all acquainted with.
New Customers only, First 3 deposits only, Min deposit £10. Max bonus £850 + 50 Spins on Starburst. Selected Slots Only, 4x conversion 40x wagering T's&C's apply.