A Quick Guide to Playing Online Blackjack
Prior to beginning a game of Online Blackjack browsing through some basic rules of the game may help in increasing your chances of winning. The best part about popular online casinos is the variants they offer and once you learn the basic tricks, you can play any version of online Blackjack game easily.
Power your game with comprehensive Online Blackjack rules
Blackjack can be played either with a single deck of cards or with multiple decks. It typically depends on the casino to take a call on the kind of blackjack they offer. The single game starts with using all the cards where you will be required to draw cards with values that add up closely to 21, without crossing this value. The cards with numbers from 2-10 are counted at face value, those from Jack to King are valued at 10 each and A is either counted as 1 or as 11 based on its positioning.
The game of blackjack begins with the dealer dealing two cards each for the player and the house when playing against the house. One card from each of the pairs is placed face up and the other is placed face down. You can make the first move and once you’ve placed a bet you can choose from the following:
- In case you choose to Split, it will double your wager and you will be given another card;
- If you choose to Hit, you request for another card;
- When you Stand, you get no additional cards and pass it on to the dealer.
You can ideally choose to stand when satisfied with your cards. On an occasion when the dealer’s card value sums up to 16 or less, the house has to draw another card. At this point, the dealer has to stand 17 or more and if the house goes over 21 points, the player wins the hand.
When you Double, it will mean that you will have to split the cards into 2 distinct hands. This means that you either need to make a pair or have two 10-point cards.
The basic strategies of playing Online Blackjack
The strategies, tips and tricks of playing Blackjack online vary on the skill level of individual players. Veterans who’ve mastered the game employ advanced strategies to enhance winning opportunities while new players can look up some of the simple tips and tricks that can be employed for performing well. Though there are a plethora of strategies, here’s a brief on a few rather simple ones:
- Hit when your hand totals a value anywhere between 3 and 11 on the first draw.
- Count the Aces as 1 point when they are paired with cards valued between 6 and less. In other sequences, count them as 11.
- If your cards total between 12 and 16, check the dealer’s overturned card. If it’s 6 or less, then hit. If it is 6 or more then choose to stand.
- If your cards sum up to 17 or 20, then standing is a preferred option.
- However, if the two cards are that of A and 7 and the dealer’s face-up card is 8 or less, hitting is a better option.
Play the Thrilling Blackjack Game at Chelsea Palace
Players can now try a hand of online blackjack at this new fully licensed and regulated Chelsea Palace. The online casino offers over 21 variants of the classic game powered by the best software developers in the iGaming industry available on all major devices including smartphone and tablets. Indulge in a seamless gaming experience and make most of the promotions and offers from time to time. You can play for free or stake real money on any chosen version of online blackjack or live blackjack at this reliable gaming destination.
Blog Name: A Quick Guide to Playing Online Blackjack
Posted On: 05/07/2018
Author: Robert Bowron