How to Play Roulette: The Easy Beginner’s Guide
Popularly known as a game of chance, Roulette is an extremely cherished casino game both at the land casinos as well as online. If you are a beginner and have been searching for a comprehensive guide with tips and strategies, here’s a brief on how to increase your odds of winning.
One of the oldest casino games, Roulette has gained much popularity across the online platform as well. You will be ready to get in on the action at our online casino and see what all of the fuss is about.
Easy to understand tips to play Roulette
- Begin with a clear understanding of the game layout and rules. Whether you choose to play European, French or American version, basic knowledge of the game will put you in an advantageous position to place your bets and increase your winning odds.
- Remember that despite a number of strategies available, it may not always be possible to predict a sure shot winning chance.
- Each Roulette table has a minimum betting limit and sometimes you may find that the inside and outside bets are different even for the same table.
- You can place multiple bets on every spin and the more you spread out your bets, the better your chances of winning.
- Experts recommend beginners to stick to outside bets. However, the profits may not be as large yet they are more consistent. When you bet on red or black, high or low, odd or even, the probabilities of losing is typically lesser as all these kinds of bets pay out evenly. Moreover, if you can play consistently with outside bets, it could yield your more in the long term.
- Know your house edge for the variant you choose to play. French and European versions have lesser house edge making it a better option for beginners to start with.Here are some of the best Roulette strategies to make use of!
Things to remember while playing roulette
House edge heavily impacts your payouts. In the European version, the house edge is 2.7% in comparison to the house edge on its American counterpart which is 5.26%. The use of an extra zero in the American variant increases the house edge.
Keep a close check on your bankroll and gamble wisely: It’s always recommended that you set a loss limit for yourself prior to starting your game. Roulette is undoubtedly one of the most thrilling casino games and it’s likely that you get caught in the exciting environment while you play. Setting a limit and playing with control could always help you limit any possible loss.
Roulette at Chelsea Palace
If you enjoy playing online roulette, what could be better than registering at one of the top UK online casinos? Chelsea Palace is a fully licensed and regulated online gambling site that brings you the authentic taste of this game. A player’s paradise, beginners will be delighted to explore the variants at this popular casino destination and enjoy a plethora of bonuses and offers upon signing up.
From Classic Roulette to Lightning Roulette, Chelsea Palace will surprise you with amazing varieties of the game with great promotions and amazing rewards. Play from any device of your choice and place your bets depending on your comfort at this fantastic casino.
Blog Name: How to Play Roulette: The Easy Beginner’s Guide
Posted On: 20/08/2018
Author: Robert Bowron